Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Creampie Thais - Poon


This week’s Asian Creampie video features 22 year old Poon. I love how all of these Thai bitches have names that have something to do with sex. I'm sure in some future update that i'll actually find one named "cunt" or "asshole." Even "anus" would do. Poon is a young, 22 year-old little Thai M.I.L.F  that has awesome, milk filled tits. Unlike the majority of Amateur Thais on CreampieThais, Poon has seen her fair share of cock. After taking off my pants, Poon knew EXACTLY what to do! You gotta love a girl with experience! After pounding Poon I coined a new designation: M.I.D.F. (Mother I Did Fuck). Her pussy was juicy and sopping wet. I know she wanted some white cum deep in her fertile Thai pussy. I was happy to donate my seed to the cause and give her other kid a new sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment