Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Creampie Thais - Duan


This week’s Asian Creampie episode features Duan, a 23 year old whore that I picked up for a pack of cigarettes. Soon she was back in my room smokin' my cock and licking my balls with her little pointed tongue. I don’t know who taught this Thai teen how to suck cock, but sweet mother of pearl can she suck! The technique, the rhythm, the way she gave a blowjob made me think she graduated with a degree in cocksucking. After getting one of the best blowjobs of my life, I put Thai nympho Duan on a chair backwards and totally expose her Thai pussy and ass to the world. I can do what I please with this little fuckin' whore. I could cum in her mouth or on her tits, but my load has one destination, and that’s DEEP inside Duan’s fertile Asian pussy. Now who said smokin's a bad habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment